Regency invites all small businesses and new start-ups in the Midlands area to come along to a free business networking event at Fazeley Studios starting at 7pm on the 17th March 2015.
Fazeley Studios is a workplace where the city’s most innovative, forward-thinking companies are coming up with the ideas that will revolutionise all areas of our 21st century lives. The building dates back over 150 years to the industrial revolution, in the days when Birmingham was known as the workshop of the world.
The event aims help new business start-ups and SMEs to raise funds, gather new ideas and improve their online marketing. Each person in attendance will be given an information pack that includes the following:
- Growing with a great website
- Resilience and responsiveness
- Competing with social networking
- Customer engagement with creative branding
- Case study from Draper & Dash
You can download your copy here.
Guest speakers include:
- Josh Gutteridge from Regency Creative (Organiser) – learn about modern design trends and tips on picking the right web design agency.
- Ed Stephens from the Angel Investment Network – find out what kind of investment opportunities are out there, which are right for you and how to pitch to potential investors.
- Lee Turner from Titanium Accountants – some great tips will be provided on managing your accounts and some of the latest online softwares on the market to manage this.
- Orlando Agrippa from Draper & Dash (a multi-million pound tech start-up in Canary Wharf) – listen to a successful CEO to see how he has build his company from the ground up.
- A question and answer round will follow.
Josh Gutteridge, Managing Director of Regency Creative, said “this will be a great opportunity for all small businesses to meet some great people and get some fresh new ideas to help them take the next step in their journey. Here at Regency we love working with new start-ups and we’re always coming up with new ideas on how we can help them.”
Date: 17th March 2015
Time: 7pm – late
Location: Fazeley Studios, 191 Fazeley St, Birmingham B5 5SE
Can’t attend? Why not contact us to send you a start-up pack?